Are you newly engaged? If so, a local bridal show is a great place to start your wedding planning! Luckily in NE Wisconsin we have a nice selection of bridal shows to attend throughout the year. Here are a few tips to make the most of your bridal show experience!
- Have a planned budget amount for each service needed
- Bring along your address labels! If you create your own labels, remember to put your wedding date on them! Many vendors will have prize drawing or ask you to fill out contact info forms. This is a time saving tip. You will thank me!
- Many vendors will ask to send you information, special offers and tips via email. Create a temporary email address. It’s free and you can delete the account after your wedding!
- Bring your planner or date book in case you set appointments with various wedding vendors.
- Wear Comfy shoes!
- My last tip is to have fun! Planning your wedding is an exciting and new experience. Enjoy it!
In case you missed the first wedding shows of the year, here are pictures to give you an idea of what you can expect!
Sash & Bow- Wedding Planning & Design
Ebb & Flow– Florist
Du Bois– Formalwear
ELS-Escort Limousine Service– Transportation
The District Event Center at the Best Western- Reception Venue
The Cake Guru– Wedding Cakes
Lamers Bus Lines, Inc.– Wedding Transportation
The Photo Booth- NE Wisconsin Wedding Photo Booth Rentals
La Sure’s Hall Banquets & Catering- Oshkosh Reception Venue
Thelma Sadoff Center for the Arts- Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue
Paine Art Center & Gardens- Wedding Ceremony & Reception Venue
” I Do” Wishes- Wedding & Event Decorating, Design & Rentals
Best Western Premier Waterfront Hotel & Convention Center– Oshkosh Wedding Venue
Beyond Limousine- Wedding Transportation
Matt’s DJ Service- Entertainment Company